Congratulations! By the way, is it anywhere near Manito park? That's my favorite place in Spokane. I love the oriental garden and my nephew planted all the lilacs for his eagle project, so I like that area too.
It's kind of by Manito Park--in that Manito is on the South Hill but it is not particularly close. We looked at a house about a block away from Manito. It was this beautiful craftsman that we would have sunk our entire paychecks into fixing up--but it would've been awesome. I love Manito! Especially the Japanese Gardens--amazing.
8 comments:
You got it!? I'm so happy for you guys!!! I can't wait to see it.
wooohoooo!!!
YEEEEEEEHAW!
Hip hip hooray! That's fantastic!!!
yeah yeah yeah again! Can't wait to help you move...not because you'll be leaving us here of course...but so we can check it out too!:)
Congratulations! By the way, is it anywhere near Manito park? That's my favorite place in Spokane. I love the oriental garden and my nephew planted all the lilacs for his eagle project, so I like that area too.
It's kind of by Manito Park--in that Manito is on the South Hill but it is not particularly close. We looked at a house about a block away from Manito. It was this beautiful craftsman that we would have sunk our entire paychecks into fixing up--but it would've been awesome. I love Manito! Especially the Japanese Gardens--amazing.
Yay for a house! Post some pics when you get a chance.
Post a Comment