Saturday, January 24, 2009

Come On Over!

We are all unpacked! Okay, all the way unpacked except one pesky box full of random stuff I don't know what to do with. I would like to invite you all to a tour of our apartment! (I even vacuumed it especially for this occasion).


If you want to see what I do all day, watch the video again. I am pretty much here except when I venture out to the gym or to run an errand or two. I applied for three jobs this week--hopefully I'll be breaking out of here soon.

Before I go I wanted to share my favorite product right now:



I love Fels-Naptha soap! It gets everything out, my friends! All my carpet stains, upholstery stains, laundry stains--I even used it to get stains off of a wooden shelf. It is amazing--if you have the means, I highly recommend picking some up.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are too cute, Emily. And what a nice, cozy apartment you've got! Yay! Also? Fels-Naptha? Is pretty much the greatest soap ever. I converted a few a years ago and have not looked back.

Laura Barnett said...

I love your place! I really really hope we make it out this summer to visit. It'd be so much fun to do a road trip and see where you guys live! And I've been meaning to buy that stuff- Nettie swears by it! Now I know what it looks like.

Chris & Mal said...

Thanks for the tour. I wish more friends would do that...maybe I should.

Fels-Naptha is a miracle. I use it to get ring around the collar out of Chris' white shirts. He thinks I am magic.

Hippi Chicki Niki said...

Love the apartment! Especially with the little glimpses of you. I'm so happy about your TV!

Amanda P said...

What? How come I've never heard of Fels-Naptha, where do you buy it? I'm in desperate need of good quality products. I always feel like nothing gets the job done, I'd give anything a try at this point.