Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cleaning Day Negotiation


Yes, this is a bottle of Lysol. I was cleaning with it today when I noticed "Island Breeze Scent" written on the bottle. Now I have never been to an island, but I sure hope the breezes don't smell like Lysol. And then I thought, you know, the temperature hasn't been above freezing since we moved here--maybe being on a tropical island would be worth the occasional whiffs of Lysol. Yes, it is definitely worth it.

3 comments:

Vhari said...

Emily,

I was so happy to come across your blog. I think about you every once in awhile and think about what a cool girl you are and how nice you were to me. I'm happy to see that things are going well for you. You look like you have a really nice husband, a cool job and a cool blog. You, of course, write so well. It was extremely fun reading through your blog. I hope everything continues to go well.

Vhari said...

Oh that was from Vhari Stewart . . .

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I love it.