I dropped Kameron off at the airport on Wednesday and picked him up this morning. This means that I was home alone for a few days. I'm not going to lie, having the house to myself isn't a bad deal. I can eat whatever I want (ie: things I do not have to cook), crank up my music, watch chick flicks, and housework is much easier without my special someone to make little messes. However, I only like it for about a day or two--then I'm ready to share again. These past few days I went clothes shopping, fell asleep each night watching Anne of Green Gables, and I even had my friend, Niki, over on Halloween. We watched The Princess Bride--my friend had never seen it. Can you believe that? I grew up on that movie! I also ate my weight in Tootsie Rolls. While I was busy doing all these important things, Kameron was interviewing for jobs in Spokane. From his reports, all the interviews went really well. Hopefully he'll get three job offers this next week! Wouldn't that be great? Actually knowing where we are going to move? I think it sounds fabulous.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Home Alone
I dropped Kameron off at the airport on Wednesday and picked him up this morning. This means that I was home alone for a few days. I'm not going to lie, having the house to myself isn't a bad deal. I can eat whatever I want (ie: things I do not have to cook), crank up my music, watch chick flicks, and housework is much easier without my special someone to make little messes. However, I only like it for about a day or two--then I'm ready to share again. These past few days I went clothes shopping, fell asleep each night watching Anne of Green Gables, and I even had my friend, Niki, over on Halloween. We watched The Princess Bride--my friend had never seen it. Can you believe that? I grew up on that movie! I also ate my weight in Tootsie Rolls. While I was busy doing all these important things, Kameron was interviewing for jobs in Spokane. From his reports, all the interviews went really well. Hopefully he'll get three job offers this next week! Wouldn't that be great? Actually knowing where we are going to move? I think it sounds fabulous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Garrett and I will be getting a few days without Blake soon, as he'll be heading to Seattle for a business trip. Maybe we'll rent "The Princess Bride." :)
My fingers are crossed for you and Kam!
I love tootsie rolls! I don't remember making that photography comment but seriously I must have been channeling my future! do you remember what else I said that day? did I mention the economy or election?
I love the pictures you find to go with your posts. I cherish my alone time too, but am glad your hubby's back to keep you company. Keep us posted about job offers!
So you watched Anne without me!?!?!? Dude, we could have totally done that. I haven't seen it in forever. And we could have quoted the whole movie together. And I see Lynzee commented on here. I just came to your blog to tell you and Lynzee that Rock Band keeps popping up in my life:
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/185024/september-17-2008/stephen---the-colberts--music-video
ps - do you know that jen (foster) demaris has a blog too? - there is a link on my blog if you haven't already checked it out -
EMILY KEELE! Or as I remember you by. How are you? I didn't ever think I would hear from you again, but I am glad that Helene gave you my blog! It was good to read up on you and your life...I have often wondered how you were! Spokane huh? Well that would be just a state away from us here in Oregon! That would be cool! Good luck with everything, keep in touch more girl! What is Cam graduating in? I didnt seem to catch that.
Post a Comment