P.S. We saw the movie Blindside while our family was here. I give it two thumbs up! It's one of the most truly uplifting movies I have ever seen. Go see it!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Bona Fide
I think I've mentioned before that I still have a hard time realizing that I am a bona fide grown-up. It usually hits me when I do something grown-up-ish that I have never done before. I have to pause and think: Seriously, I can do that? Isn't that a grown-up's job? This past weekend was no exception. Kameron and I hosted our first Thanksgiving at our house. Kam's family drove the great distance from Utah to Spokane to spend the holiday with us. It was a little tricky finding sleeping space for eight people but we did and we had a wonderful time!






P.S. We saw the movie Blindside while our family was here. I give it two thumbs up! It's one of the most truly uplifting movies I have ever seen. Go see it!
P.S. We saw the movie Blindside while our family was here. I give it two thumbs up! It's one of the most truly uplifting movies I have ever seen. Go see it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Emily... Its been awhile since I have seen you. I like to check your blog every now and then. It looks like you and Kameron had a good turn out for Thanksgiving. It also looks like the food turned out good.
How is your house coming along.
Your cousin, Hillary
Here is our blog site www.sandsofthesea.blogspot.com
You look so pretty in the pic of you and Kam!
Post a Comment