Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Begining to Look a lot Like Christmas

Okay, so this post is mostly for my mom to whom I've been promising to post pictures of my house for months. I decided to snap a few pics of our Christmas decor...

Here's the alcove above our fireplace. When Kam's family was up, my mother-in-law, Nettie, painted the branches above our alcove (in about 1 1/2 hours--she's amazing). She also made the Nativity in the alcove.

Here's our Christmas tree...

Here's our cute Santa Claus Kam's very talented mother made for us. We also recently bought the painting on the wall-we love it!



Here is proof of progress in the bathroom. We (meaning mostly Kam) finished tiling and grouting--Wahoo! Now we just have to wait a few days before we can seal it and then finally start using our shower.


I hope you are all have a great Christmas Season!

4 comments:

Erin Bigler said...

Everything looks great, Em! Where'd you get your painting? I love it. And good job on the shower surround. Looks little tiles can be killer.

Brian and Hillary said...

Wow!!! Emily your house is looking nice. I love that Alcove that is cool. I am glad to hear that things are coming along nicely with your home. Nice work on the tile too. I wish I was talented to paint cool things like that on my walls. It would probably add a lot to the rooms.

Does your house feel like your own home now?

How are things going with the adoption process? Hope you don't mind me asking that.

Have a great Holiday season.

Emily said...

That painting came from a very elite botique in Spokane called Fred Meyer. I think it might be French:) It was on sale and matched my living room perfectly! It was just meant to be.

Hippi Chicki Niki said...

May I have your address for my Christmas card list?