I got a job! I got a job! I got a job! I've been jumping around the house for half the day! Not only did I get a job, I got a job that I REALLY wanted. I was getting pretty worried there--I thought I may have to apply to Michael Scott Paper Company (I heard they were hiring).
I'll be working for a community health center in Spokane working with women who are pregnant and a few months post-delivery--just making sure they have what they need, hooking them up with community resources, and teaching different life skills. It's like taking what I loved most about my last job and making it my full time job. I can't wait! And I won't have to that long because I start on Monday. Celebrate! Celebrate like this:
6 comments:
CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you! I absolutely love the movie Hitch...and that scene is one of my faves...Way to go! Welcome to the club!
Congrats Emily! That is great news! What a great blessing to get a job you really want.
That sounds like an awesome job! Congratulations!
WAHOOOOOOO!
That sounds like a great job! Sounds perfect for you! I love the hitch clip too. :) (and the office reference- I just watched that episode today online!) Oh and we tried your granola recipe too- yum!
Hooray! Congratulations!! (Though, working for the Michael Scott Paper Company would have been an interesting option...)
Post a Comment