Thursday, February 5, 2009

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures

Kam could not take the ice in our parking lot any longer and decided he needed to get rid of it once and for all. Did not owning a shovel deter him? Never.


Yes. He hacked away at the ice with the back of his hammer. How could I not love this man?

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Way to be resourceful. Reminds me of the time when we were in Indiana and had to dig ourselves out a blizzard with a little hand garden shovel. (It didn't work so well, so we had to trudge through the snow to buy a snow shovel instead.)

Hippi Chicki Niki said...

My kinda guy! Go Kam!

The Jungle Explorer said...

He could have tried ice melt :) By the way, I meant that I would be running if I wasn't extremely pregnant. It's way too hard to run with this much extra weight sloshing around everywhere.

Amanda P said...

I just wanted to let you know that I stopped by and I love your blog. It was great to read the facts about you. Welcome to Spokane I hope you find it starts to feel like home. I promise it's better when it is not buried under snow.

Mom and Dad said...

Emily,

Dad just read your 25 random facts, he wants to know if Kameron is #1, where does he fit in?

Love,
Mom

P.S. Remember who influenced your love of music(spanning from rock to classical), who taught you how to ride a bike and to drive a car, and took you on numerous flower expeditions. This p.s. is from your Dad.

Heather said...

EMILY!!! I saw you left a comment on Jen's blog, so I decided to stalk you guys as well as the Days! We're glad you guys moved to the arctic that is Spokane...Check out our blog--homeoftheharris.blogspot.com