Friday, October 9, 2009

Flattered


I try to be a calming influence on my clients when they are in crisis. I try to sort out with them what they can control and what they can't. I tell them not to stress over what they can't control. We work together on what they CAN control. Today I was told that I was Xanax in human form. I thought that was pretty awesome.

Also, Dr. Poncher, my dance parter, and I are trying to merengue like these people:



It's taking a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Xanax in human form? That may be the best compliment I have ever heard!

Katie said...

I need some Xanax in human form - or any form - right about now!! :)

What I nice thing for someone to say.

Hippi Chicki Niki said...

This may be the most awesome post ever. It encapsulates so many of the things I love about you. The spunk, the humor, the amazing goodness of character. Can I call you Xanax? or Merengue?