Sunday, September 13, 2009

We've Been Taken Over


That's right. We have been taken over by our house. If you want to know what we have been up to, I'll tell ya. We've been painting, stripping off paint, tearing out shrubs, trimming trees, more painting, organizing the basement and garage, a little more painting. It's exhausting but it is also quite addicting. And it is never done I hear. We have to force ourselves out of the house to do fun things. I promise I will post pictures soon. I'm just not quite ready yet...

Also, more exciting news for us. Friday we sent off the last bit of paperwork (and let me tell you, there was tons) to complete our adoption paperwork. We were pretty on top of it and it still took about eight months. Pretty soon our profile will be up on www.itsaboutlove.org--the LDS Family Services website. Please remember us if you come across anyone considering placing their child for adoption. We'll give out some more information once we are all approved. Prayers are always appreciated as well. It's a big step for us but one we are excited and ready for!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That's great about the adoption stuff! If I hear of anything, I'll send them your way. You two would be great parents. :)

Amanda P said...

I was just thinking about you and your papers the other day. I'm glad to hear that you finally got them in! It's true the housework never ends but don't you just love having your own place?