Have you ever had a day where you are feeling fine and think you look pretty good but everyone keeps telling you that you look really tierd? I'm having one of those days today. I know people are just being concerned but it feels like they are saying, "woa--you look awful!"
I was also told today that I look good for being 27. Seriously, is 27 that old? Do most 27 year olds look a lot older than I do? I thought I was just pretty normal. My goal has always been to look good for my age but I was thinking I would be hearing, "Wow, you look really good for 35", not 27. It was a first that I was not expecting for a while.
So anyway, I'm doing my best not to feel tierd and old today. I'm just hoping that toinght I won't have to pluck any of those stray gray hairs I find sometimes.
4 comments:
You should have posted a picture so we could all decide how tired or old you looked!
Let me think about that suggestion Heidi--um NO! But it's good to hear from you anyway:)
At least they didn't say you look haggard. What a horrible word, haggard.
I just discovered this awesome song that is one of my new favorites and is perfectly perfect for this post. "Bad Body Double" by Imogen Heap. And this is a post on my blog to make you smile whenever you feel down or annoyed: http://humanrightshippiechick.blogspot.com/2009/09/awsomely-cute-commercial.html
Post a Comment