Sunday, July 19, 2009

Seattle

I have a new love: Seattle.


The Space Needle


The Monorail



Pike Market



The Aquarium



The Harbor Cruise



The Gum Wall






The Recording Studio my brother made us go to because Nirvana recorded their first album there. I wasn't so impressed but it was the highlight of his trip.



It was such a beautiful city--the perfect weekend get-away. And, yes, I went to Trader Joes. And it was wonderfull.

3 comments:

mrs. farlanderz said...

note to self, next trip - seattle

Anonymous said...

Sounds delightful!

Heather said...

So glad you had fun in Seattle. I have never been. Matt and I will have to make the trip someday. Congratulations on the new house and everything, too. We definitely have spent our share at Home Depot the last couple months here in AZ. :) You need to post some pictures! I'd love to see it. Take Care! -Heather