
Although it may seem like I've been thumb twiddling since the end of June--on the contrary my friends! We are in our new house and let me tell you--houses take a lot of work! We've been painting, stripping paint, buying this, fixing that... I'm not going to lie though, I love it. After working for 5 years at The Home Depot I think that a thirst home improvement is running through my orange blood. Which is good because I have a feeling we're going to be at the big orange box a lot.
Our new ward and neighborhood are wonderful. My brother is staying with us for a few more days and we're heading out for a quick trip to Seattle this weekend(where I fully intend of spending my life sa
vings at Trader Joes)--life is good; what more can I say?Trader Joes: I love you! Here I come....Oh yea, the Space Needle and Pikes Market may be kind of cool too.....
5 comments:
I was missing you! Thanks for the update. :) Pictures soon please!
You busy girl! And what a fun sort of busy to be, too!
How fun! Have a good time in Seattle. I love that city and I've just been there one time, but I could definitely live in that area. Make sure to take lots of before and after pictures with all your work. I'm sure I'm not the only one curious and excited to see the new place!:)
I agree with Jenny and want to see the new place... I'm in full support of a house warming party when everything is done! NO PRESSURE or anything! :) I'll see you in a few weeks at the recital!
I think a house warming party would be fun too. But I have a confession to make--our house is still a complete disaster. A few more weeks please...
Post a Comment