When we signed up to work with an additional adoption agency, we thought it was high time we had some recent professional pictures taken of us and our home for our adoption profile. I've included the highlights--just in case you were curious. They were taken by my co-bear den leader (in cub scouts), Julie, of Madeline James Photography.
Baby Gremlin is doing great! She is currently at a visit with her mother. I always get stressed out when my foster babies are at visits--they are not in my care and I have no idea who is responsible for them or what happens in the visits. I know it will be okay, I just can't wait until she comes home in two hours...











8 comments:
Those are so cute! I love how you have your hair now, Emily -- so lovely. Keep up the great work you are doing, and good luck with baby Gremlin (great screen name!).
In other news, I miss you. Why am I a continent apart from my kindred spirit?!
I love your pictures! They look fantastic! Someone is bound to choose you for adoption you both have so much going for you.
You have short hair! So cute. I love the pictures, you both look great- and so does your house! It's come a long way since you first bought it. I love it. I can't wait to come visit again. I hope everything is going well with your little "gremlin"! :)
I love that you took pictures at your house. You look so great! (The house and hubs do too!)
Love, love LOVE all the pictures! What a fun time and thanks for sharing!
Great pictures Emily. They are awesome. I love how your house looks. You both did a great job on it.
I hope one day your dreams come true. You would make great parents.
Emily you look a lot like your mom.
Hillary
i am so happy for you!
and these pics are awesome, i esp love the 6th and 7th ones down.
xoxo
I LOVE these pictures!!!
Post a Comment