So we pretty much signed our lives away this morning for the purchase of our new house. To tell you the truth--I'm pretty much obsessed with this house right now. Picturing myself in it, thinking about how I want to decorate it, dreaming of all the amazing parties I'm going to have there and the magazines that will want to photograph it....our favorite thing to do right now in our spare time is to drive past the house. Probably pretty pathetic but as I said before--it was love at first sight.
For those of you who haven't bought a house yet, here's a tip: The amount you spend on the house is only the tip of the iceberg. Do you have any idea how much money we have spent so far on drapes, lamps, art, etc? I'm too embarrassed to tell you really--but I can assure you that it was all a really good deal (whatever helps me sleep at night, right?).
So Thursday is moving day...my apartment is just a couple stacks of boxes right now--pics to come when things get more settled. I promise, you're gonna love it.
3 comments:
AH! I'm so excited for you guys...and I can't wait to see it. Thursday can't come soon enough for you I'm sure!:)
Congrats!
Hooray! I'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment