Traditioooooooon, tra-di-tion, tra-di-tion--Oh, I cannot get that song out of my head! Last night I went to the Muny, St. Louis's outdoor theater, and saw Fiddler on the Roof. I've been wanting to go to the Muny ever since we moved to St. Louis, and I finally went last night with some friends from work-- Melissa, Shannon, and Jenny (Shannon's baby). We had a great girls night out! First we went to Kaldi's, a small coffeehouse in St. Louis that serves great vegetarian meals. Then we went to see the show and it was fabulous! I didn't get home until around midnight--I haven't stayed out that late for a long time--I have to admit, I felt a little devious.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Meet Me at the Muny
Traditioooooooon, tra-di-tion, tra-di-tion--Oh, I cannot get that song out of my head! Last night I went to the Muny, St. Louis's outdoor theater, and saw Fiddler on the Roof. I've been wanting to go to the Muny ever since we moved to St. Louis, and I finally went last night with some friends from work-- Melissa, Shannon, and Jenny (Shannon's baby). We had a great girls night out! First we went to Kaldi's, a small coffeehouse in St. Louis that serves great vegetarian meals. Then we went to see the show and it was fabulous! I didn't get home until around midnight--I haven't stayed out that late for a long time--I have to admit, I felt a little devious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Emily!!! You started a blog! My favorite inspiration and best kindred spirit started a blog! Yay yay yay! I'm thrilled!! Maybe this will make it a bit easier to stay closer in touch (I get so sad that the miles between us have made it harder to keep in touch...I know it shouldn't be harder, and yet...well, but now you're blogging. Yay!)
Post a Comment