Mom--this one's for you:
Here is the finished product of our bathroom:
Our walls are a deep blue and we have white bead board on the bottom half. I spent a century looking for my shower curtain. I love it!
This is Kameron's fancy tile work. Not bad for his first tile project, eh?
This is our laundry chute. I could write an entire post on how much I love our laundry chute--I'm just afraid it wouldn't be that exciting. My mother-in-law painted the words on the door when she came to visit us for Thanksgiving.
Here is a view of our mirror and bath cabinet.
And here is a lovely shot of our clock that I have been asked if we got at Restoration Hardware. No, we got it at Shopko for $8. It makes me love it all the more...
I'm rather proud of ourselves. Click here for the before pictures.
We are still plugging away at the kitchen. Fixing up the kitchen is not my favorite-simply because when the kitchen is a disaster--everything else seems so chaotic. Why is that? We refinished the windows, put up bead board, and painted the bottom half green....there is still more to go but at least our kitchen is usable again. I am planning on sewing curtains for the windows--my first real sewing venture--more to come...
Please look to the left of this photo and notice the door Kameron refinished. I love it! And it took him more hours than he cares to admit.
This is the window above our sink.
Here is another shot of our breakfast nook.
And there you have it! More to come!
11 comments:
em - gorgeous house! I really love the old wood window sills and tile in the bathroom. but that laundry chute - wow. I would have bought the house just for that. :)
WOW! impressive for sure! the bathroom looks awesome. i love the bead board and the mirror. and that laundry shoot looks adorable. your mother-in-law is a pretty amazing painter. the bathroom sink is also so cute. and the door kameron refinished is amazing. we need to get our piano refinished. we aren't sure where to even go, but maybe we can just hire kameron. if you know a place, please let me know. anyway, your house looks awesome. i hope your kitchen is finished soon.
Wow Emily! It looks fantastic!
Woa! What an upgrade. It looks fabulous. I LOVE the shower curtain. Well worth the time you put into finding it. And I love bead board! Love this bathroom! Great work!
Emily... That house of yours is looking great. You 2 are doing such a great job at it. I love the bathroom. I would die to have a bathroom that looks that good. I too love the old wood windows so are so cool. I hope everything finishes up fast for ya. I hated not having a kitchen when we remodeled ours. It was a pain, especially with kids.
Wow! So awesome! This is looking great!
Em, that bathroom looks great! Seriously, I love it and the shower curtain is perfect.
Wow. Seriously W.O.W. You guys have mad house skills!
Hello you two. I love the bathroom now that it's all done. Emily the curtain you choose was well worth the wait. It's so darling and perfect. The bath cabinet is cute in there also. How fun.
Then there's the kitchen. It's so different then when we were there!! I missed the memmo when you said you were going to strip the windows, they are just amazing!!! You two have been so busy. It is so gorgeous. Just stunning. Are you still planning on painting?? the cabinets? White?
Love you both, keep up the good work. I'm anxious to get the fabric for the sewing project.
Love Mom
Your house is looking amazing! I LOVE the color you picked for the bathroom and really like your shower curtain. That was worth the hunt! Great job guys. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person one day.
Wow! You guys are my DIY heroes! I love everything. What color is that blue in the bathroom and where did you get the shower curtain? I'm in love!
Post a Comment